In French, you don’t really say “I miss you.” You say “tu me manques,” which is closer to “you are missing from me.” I love that. “You are missing from me.” You are a part of me, you are essential to my being. You are like a limb, or an organ, or blood. I cannot function without you.
1. Way out of my league
2. Shorter than me, will accept same height
3. Opposite personality to me but similar taste in music
4. Long hair, longer the better
5. Not too obvious bones, though collarbone is acceptable
6. Not flat chested
7. Artistic ability, tattoos or likes romance; is a bonus.